100% Made in the USA in Summerville, SC by American Tactical!
The ATI GSG-MP40P 9MM 922r Compliant Stock Kit!
Containing all the necessary parts for a 922r compliant rifle, the ATI GSG-MP40P Stock Kit is a must have accessory for anyone who wants to SBR their 9mm GSG-MP40P Pistol!
This Stock Kit Contains:
- - 12L14 Steel Folding Stock with Folding Butt Plate with Parkerized Finish
- - Cold Rolled Steel Magazine Floor Plate with Parkerized Finish
- - 4140 Steel Thread Protector
- - HDPE Polyethylene Thermoplastic Magazine Follower
- - All Parts 100% USA Manufactured
1) Addition of the American Tactical GSG-MP40P 922r stock set to a GSG-MP40P type Pistol results in the manufacture of a short-barreled rifle (SBR) which falls within the classification of firearms subject to NFA controls (Section 5845(a)(3). The manufacture of SBR’s is generally lawful when performed after the receipt of a properly submitted ATF Form 1 (application to make and register a firearm) and submission of a $200.00 making tax payment to the ATF.
2) If you actually possess or constructively possess, a GSG-MP40P pistol and the American Tactical GSG-MP40P 922r stock set, even if the pistol is not assembled into a SBR, the combination would constitute a short barrel rifle (SBR) which may not be lawfully possessed unless it is registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record. You are in constructive possession of an object if you have dominion and control over it whether or not you are actually handling it. American Tactical advises all Federal Firearms Licensees and product consumers to obtain all required NFA registrations prior to possessing this product. For more information, contact the BATFE NFA Branch at (304)-616-4500.
3) State and Local Laws supersede NFA controls. Title 27 CFR Chapter II Section 479.52.
4) You must be over 21 years old.
5) Export of this product is controlled by US State Department & ITAR
6) 922(r) regulations require that if you attach the stock to your GSG-MP40P type Pistol, you must utilize all of the components included with the American Tactical GSG-MP40P 922r stock set to be compliant with the regulation. 18 U.S. Code § 922(r) It shall be unlawful for any person to assemble from imported parts any semiautomatic rifle or any shotgun which is identical to any rifle or shotgun prohibited from importation under section 925(d)(3) of this chapter as not being particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes except that this subsection shall not apply to—(1)the assembly of any such rifle or shotgun for sale or distribution by a licensed manufacturer to the United States or any department or agency thereof or to any State or any department, agency, or political subdivision thereof; or(2)the assembly of any such rifle or shotgun for the purposes of testing or experimentation authorized by the Attorney General.
For more information about the National Firearms Act, please contact The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives NFA Branch at (304)-616-4500. For more information about 922r compliance, please contact The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives Firearms & Explosive Services Division at (304)-616-4590.
American Tactical does not provide any SBR assembly services. As the owner of this item, you are responsible for following all Federal, State and Local regulations regarding firearms and NFA controlled items. Any claims for warranty service of an SBR firearm require transfer to American Tactical on an ATF approved Form 5 prior to shipping to American Tactical. Please contact American Tactical at 1-800-290-0065 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require warranty service of an SBR firearm for guidance on preparing the transfer.
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
GSG-MP409 9MM MANUAL HERE: